Desicions, Desicions

Claire

gems
size
build
player
08-31-2013, 09:43 PM

we'll only hit the ground running

Claire listened silently to the spotted creature's words, ears pricking in the direction of the strange thing as she tried to dissect his accent. It took her a few moments to puzzle through his meaning, but once she had, she relaxed instantly. He didn't seem to mean either of the youngsters any harm. "Well, that is very kind of you." Claire spoke, directing her words towards the spotted predator with a slight inclination of her head, before her attention wandered elsewhere. The pup seemed content to inhale the meat that had been placed before her, and was in no immediate danger, for the moment.

It was the other pup's words that drew Claire's attention next, and she closed her eyes for a moment, warding off the thought that he reminded her of her brothers. Young and lost, just like they had been after the death of their foster parents, and seeking a lost parent, just like they had. "I'm sorry, little one. That's terrible." Claire spoke softly, shaking her head slightly. She wished him luck in finding his family, for she knew how rewarding it could be to rediscover a lost family member, but Claire figured it wouldn't be easy if his search was anything like hers, which had ended in her near death.

The young male's introduction rang out then, distracting Claire from her thoughts. Ryker, She thought, committing the name to memory. "My name is Claire Aobhinne. I am a member of Valhalla." She introduced herself lightly, examining the others as she waited for the other introductions - she was especially curious about what the spotted creature would call itself.

Speech
Thought
Others