Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
08-12-2020, 03:08 PM

Where the brute stated he didn't necessarily know Jupiter, Viper wouldn't fret long over the fact. "Oh..." A quick pause with the smallest amount of disappointment before her mood would go back to change, "He's a big jerk anyway." Her casual smile would come to her face yet again.

She'd turn her neck to look at the strange warped metal object she had fallen from. "What do ya think this stuff is?" If anything it was just something fun to jump around on, but other than that it seemed rather useless as well as the other pieces of metal around the plains. "Didn't find anything fun when I was up there." Though honestly she was running out of fun things to do around the continent. She mostly found excitement in the fights she found at the battle field, hence the tiny scarring found around her face and shoulders. But as she started to come out from hiding she found the more joyful things running out of that fuel and she needed a little more to push her through the days. "Don’t you know anything fun to do around here?"

Walk "Talk" Think