size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
08-12-2020, 05:02 PM

Aranea was happy with the boy being respectful and following her direction as she poked at him. It made her think slightly of her children she had lost many years ago and she couldn't help but feel sad as she helped him medically even just for that moment. She wasn't sure if she felt more sad about Tyranis taking Rain from her or her negligence of watching Nuada afterwards in her pain. She was so young then and she needed the help of Tyranis and instead found herself in a hole.

She'd try to ignore the feelings to avoid making her company uncomfortable, but it wouldn't be easy. After sharing a few more moments with him, she would quietly rise and look below to him, "It was nice to meet you too Nolan, I hope you at least enjoy the prize now." Of course that was true, the honey was very rewarding in itself but as she thought previously she wouldn't go out of her away unless she needed it to wash down some herbs for a cranky puppy or elder.

She'd go over to the hive and grab a large curved piece of the outside, grabbing a couple combs and placing them inside like a basket. She left most of it for Nolan to take home, especially the more liquid-pool part of the honey boat. "I hope we will meet again soon." She gave an inviting smile through her glazed eyes. They were in neighboring packs and friendly at that. Besides, if they weren't she wouldn't mind either way. Nolan gave her no reason to believe he was a bad wolf.

She'd pick up the curved part of the hive with her mouth including her share of honey and combs before walking off towards Lirim. Though inside she was stinging with pain, she didn't want to plague or even talk about her problems with Nolan, especially with him being so young. She was even robbed of being with her children at his age, but right now she wanted to to go home and try to bury her feelings.

-Exit Aranea-

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead