size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-12-2020, 03:18 PM
"And you saved mine." She would be forever grateful to Roan for bringing her out of the depression that had threatened to take her life just as he would be thankful for her saving his own. They were made for one another and there was no denying that. Whatever cosmic strings had been pulled that altered their lives so that their paths crossed... she was glad for them. Iolaire couldn't imagine her life without Roan in it and she never wanted to.

Her giant man curled his big body around hers and she nestled into him. He asked if he should rub her paws and the dainty fae chuckled. "I'm sure yours ache just as badly. I hadn't expected to finish our journey so quickly." Reaching up, she kissed him once more, yellow-green eyes closing momentarily. "Maybe we should take a trip to the hot springs tomorrow. give our sore bones a soak." Again she settled against him, though her eyes were now open and staring off into nothingness. "I hope this works. We've earned it, I think." They had walked tirelessly from land to land, sapping the knowledge from healers all around. Each of their practices were burned into Iolaire's mind. She would carry them out en mass and would do her utmost to jumpstart her reproductive system.

"Nap?" she asked again, burying her face into the thicker fur of his chest. It was great to be home. No one had seen them arrive, but she had no doubt that they would soon smell their scents on the wind. There was no telling when Sirius or Mort would bust through the door. It would be wise to get a bit of sleep in while they could.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.