size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Beevent
08-12-2020, 04:05 PM

The scent of another woman got her attention and pulled her blue hued gaze toward the wolf in question. The was almost out of sight, but the black and gray wolf hadn't quite fully disappeared into the trees. It seemed like the twig that she had heard had been from her and she had clearly been running the other way even though she wasn't sure why. Daelos didn't really think this smaller woman could be a threat so it made her relax some. A smile touched her lips and she called out, "Oh, hello! It's alright, you don't have to run!" She began to glance around and tried to figure out what it had been that maybe the stranger had wanted here if anything and her two-toned gaze landed on the honey comb that she was in the middle of packing up to take with her.

"Did you want some honey?" she asked, looking back up at the woman. "There's plenty here, I'd be happy to share!" There was more than enough for her to do her experiments and still have some to take back with her when she considered the amount she had already brought with her to use. She backed away from the hive a bit to give her some more space. She certainly didn't want to make her new acquaintance uncomfortable. As she began to step away, she spotted a patch of marshmallow plant and her ears immediately perked up. "Ah! That's one of the herbs I was looking for!" she exclaimed, her tail wagging behind her as she trotted over to the plant, collecting several small bunches of the leaves.

Total WC:  929/1500

"Talk" "You" Think