Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-12-2020, 07:03 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2020, 07:05 PM by Sirius.)
Sirius listened quietly for a moment, and his eyes seemed to steel over. Resigned. "It’s worse than I thought," he said softly. He looked at the pond once more, as through contemplating peace. Then, he got suddenly to his paws. "Then we have no time to lose. I thought we could trust her, and I was wrong. Here's what I want you to do. Be my wolf on the inside, go to her, and tell her whatever you have to. Tell her you hate the leadership here and want to help her. Buy me time to muster a force." He sighed softly, and placed a paw over hers. "You've done well, but the night’s not over yet. Go, go now." He urged her. Turning intense blue eyes upon her. She had done well to get the information seh had, and so quickly.

He waited until she was well gone from sight, and Marshal peeped the all clear above them. Then his side heaved, and he laughed softly. He was a cruel old man. But he wanted to see how far Hana would take this, he wanted to push her loyalties, and see what she would do if she thought, even for a moment, that this was real. “Follow her” he ordered the bird.