Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

ExplorerPride - DemisexualHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
08-13-2020, 08:48 AM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2020, 08:50 AM by Lyric.)

"Sure. Come and sit, if you'd like," "Thank you," He said softly with a small bow with his head before he allowed himself to take a seat near her but giving her a polite space,not wishing to intrude so much on her personal space. Where he sat it was close and good enough for him to have a clear view of her actions.And there he could appreciate a fllen hive, presently knocked off and he wondered what she was going to do with it. 'Will she eat the honey? Or use it for another thing?' He asked within his head's domains, keeping his questions away from any verbal display,he often saved his questions to himself or atleats those he felt didnt had the need to escape his maw. Not for embarrassment,just because he didnt want to,not a deep reason behind it.

As he sat he saw something lying beside him but again he kept the question to himself for now. He didnt want to interrupt the female. "I was lucky enough to get this beehive down without much of a struggle. I was thinking of trying to harvest some of the honey inside," "How is that? Will you use the honey to make the herbs tastier?" Healing has been a heavy interest for Lyric, and this interest has been there from when he was just a pup.And he had the wish to be a healer in Abaven,but things happened and he just left the pack and the loss of his family erased part of that dream,and he wasnt sure if he would ever be able to finish it. But it didnt stop him from learning.

"Some of these herbs I have over here taste dreadful on their own. I was thinking maybe I could try to mix them - at least honey tastes good. Might make them go down more easily,""Can it be used for any herb? and Besides that use can the honey be used for treatments?" He asked innocently.

wc. 331
1249/1500

"Speech"

[Image: lyric.png]

Lyric has a female Perrier's sifaka named Lola she is with him all the time unless specified otherwise.