size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Pride - GayBeevent
08-13-2020, 03:02 PM
Octave couldn't help but smile as Kite settled himself and began dutifully naming the plants he recognized, the smile growing with each correct answer, and he nodded encouragingly as Kite glanced up at him, stumbling over his guess. There was a moment as Kite was thinking over the last herb and Octave waited patiently, smiling softly as he admitted he didn't know.

"Motherwort." Noko was marching up from behind Octave, she was waddling on her hindpaws, a large leaf bundle clutched in her forepaws as she approached. "Good for making pregnancy easier and help lessen heat symptoms." She said, tossing a wink Kite's way. She set the leaf bundle down between the two men and gently and carefully started to unwrap the bundle, it was a bit of a process as it was clear whatever was in the bundle was sticking to the leaves. Finally she managed to wrangle the bundle open to show a rather general pile of honey. "There was a hive a little further in the plains and we figured we might be able to use some honey as part of a lesson. Though Octave didn't help with gathering it." Noko lifted some of the fur on her forarms to show some rather nasty stings. "You're both going to try a little bit of the herb meledy and then we're gonna mix them into the honey and try them that way." Noko dropped back down onto all fours again, winking at Kite again.

"Figured this time we'd choose herbs that'd play nice with your stomach for this experiment."

WC: 261 (1546/1500)

Octave & Noko

[Image: dPPg3BE.png]
Octave mostly speaks through his Red bellied Lemur companion Noko, assume she's with him unless explicitly stated otherwise
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3