An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
08-13-2020, 06:06 PM

Hanako wasn't left waiting long. He emerged from the treeline, a beautiful mix of dark and light the likes of which she'd never seen before. It was almost mesmerising, like two wolves were smushed together into one form. She'd been about to greet him, friendly words dancing on the tip of her tongue but she clicked her mouth shut when her pale gaze took in his prickly demeanour. He stalked forward, his pink eye scalding hot as moved in close and cast her in his looming shadow. Yet another wolf that made her feel small, close to insignificant. Hanako's instinct was to step back and submit to his power play, to give him whatever he wanted, but her heart ached at the thought. It felt like a betrayal. As though it proved that all the reverence and respect she'd shown Azure was cheap and just for show, like she'd roll over for anyone with even a hint of authority. Which...was sort of true but what else was she supposed to do? Spit at their paws or treat them like common folk?

But of course, she was getting ahead of herself, she didn't even know who she was speaking to just yet. There was no reason to kick up a fuss cause he hadn't rolled out the red carpet, it was a little disarming for sure but nothing Hanako couldn't deal with. She pushed on, completely unfazed by his close proximity, after all if he wanted to stand close then he was more than welcome to. Or so she made it seem.

"Oh hey." Hanako greeted in typical friendly fashion, never fighting fire with fire. Her smile was warm and inviting and her gaze several degrees cooler than his own. "I don't mean to be a bother, I can come back at a better time if you'd like. It's not that urgent." That was a bluff, if she returned later she'd just be wasting both of their time."I was just wondering if I could speak to Venom, if possible."

She left it at that, it was all on a need to know basis and since she didn't know who this guy was...Well, a spy could hardly go around waving a flag spelling out who they were and what they wanted. Discretion was key and it was a skill she intended on putting a lot of time and effort into developing.

[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]