size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
08-13-2020, 08:48 PM
Had Imperia not warned Rhyme of the twin’s escape they might have both drowned that day. Rhyme wasn’t sure he’d ever woken up so fast, but his huge form quietly and swiftly raced from the den and after the pup’s trail. Haiku and Senryu, always together, always creating trouble. If he wasn’t going gray before he was now.

He might have suffered a mini heart attack when he saw his sons dangling over the water’s edge. It wasn’t a huge creek but they’d gotten quite a bit of rain the last week. They didn’t know how to swim and if they fell in he would have a hard time retrieving them. Rhyme didn’t even want to think about it, and he didn’t. He only moved as fast as he could and in her very nick of time he grabbed hold of his youngest sons.

Relief spread over him as he placed them on dry ground and offered a stern eye. They both knew very well that they were not allowed to leave the den, especially alone. ”You’re lucky your mother didn’t catch you out here.” His voice was low as he tried to hold the gravity of the situation. It was hard when they were just so cute. ”Being out here alone is very dangerous. I don’t know what I’d do if…” He couldn’t lose any more of his children. ”It’s my job to keep you boys safe, and I can’t unless you follow the rules.”

He sighed. ”Come on, get back to the den. We’ve got a big day ahead.” He nuzzled both of them before swatting half playfully at their little tushies and herded them home. Hopefully before everyone woke up.