size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
08-14-2020, 03:29 PM

Indigo already liked Meadow, unlike his family and the rest of the pack it seemed, she was all smiles and tail wags. He didn’t have to be the bright and sunny one. The boy further relaxed as they observed the fence line. As their plans were decided on Indy was quick to begin to tear up the grass on the surface. Unlike much of the garden he didn’t have any compost to put here. The chickens were good for so much, Indy never thought he’d be grateful for a pile of poo. He continued his work on the one side as he asked, ”Should we get some compost?” Indy was still very new to gardening, but having a teacher in Iolaire had its perks.

”Why don’t you have a garden of your own?” He looked up to her, worry in his features as his ears fell to his skull. She was so passionate about plants, how could she be without her own little plot of land. ”Do.. you want to share with me?” Indy asked her seriously, if she needed a garden he wanted to give her one.

”Um, all the holes and then seeds, so we can make sure we like where each one is.” He told her confidently for how much he still had to learn. ”Will you show me what they should look like? I’ll do this side and you can do that one.”

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.