Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
08-14-2020, 04:32 PM
He sent the rock sailing and with a satisfying series of splashes it skipped across the surface of the water. Tyrian watched with no small amount of satisfaction as it sank. Not bad for his first "real" attempt. Apparently he wasn't the only one who thought so. The young king turned at the sound of another voice and was surprised - an expression that no doubt showed - by the appearance of the stranger who addressed him. She was younger than he, a yearling most likely, but already quite pretty. Thinking diplomatic thoughts he smoothed his expression. There were some in Fireside brazen enough to openly appreciate a beautiful woman, but Tyrian wasn't one of them. Yet? Yet.

"A primate friend of mine." Tyrian glanced around in search of Tashi, but the langur seemed to have wandered off. Too bad. The girl may have liked to see a demonstration from a pro. "He uses his hands and I've seen him get 11 skips in a row." He shrugged. "Without hands I don't think I can get that many, but 3 with a neck throw isn't too bad." A small and smooth, perfectly throwable stone at his paws caught Tyrian's eye. He unearthed it with a claw and then gestured to Hanako. "Wanna try?"
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.