An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
08-14-2020, 04:36 PM

Az felt her toes wiggle beneath his own and his head cocked slightly to the side in curiosity. It was so rarely that he offered another a non-combative touch that it still felt mostly foreign to him and he couldn't help but wonder what was expected of him in return. Instead he said nothing and let his paw remain, clearing his throat to speak once more. "Maybe." He echoed softly. If she thought Mortis was too nice to be a king, would she think that he was too cruel to be one? Was there some weird balance necessary to rule, and could Az attain it?

After a quiet moment he moved to stand, his giant paw patting softly upon her own before it was placed back upon the ground. "I'll stay here and work on the den. You should head back to the guest dens, eat something, get some rest." He needed to be alone to think, to absorb the feelings that were threatening to crush him. More than anything he needed to go find Mort.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.