An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
08-14-2020, 05:04 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2020, 05:07 PM by Hanako.)

It was clear that Hanako did not expect to be met with such aggression. His initial prickliness was excusable, perhaps even understandable, but this? She was at a complete and utter loss. Her eyes widened at his snarls and she finally took a step back, her ears flicking back as though she couldn't stand to hear the awful things he had to say. Never in all of her life had she been spoken down to like that, insulted and even compared to a dog, of all creatures! Her throat tightened as though his jaws gripped her neck and she swallowed thickly, trying and failing to dislodge the lump that had formed there. For all of her inner turmoil, the hurt that settled in her chest, Hanako managed to school her expression into something fairly neutral. Maybe she'd been a little too forward, a little cocky in her new given role but did she deserve such a verbal lashing? Surely not.

And then he ramped it up another level, pushing her around as he snapped his teeth in an open but hard hitting threat. And it wounded her, cutting her deep like a blade between her ribs. She glanced down, half expecting to see blood dripping onto the sand but it was only water. More than anything she wanted to turn tail and run, to cry and cry till her voice gave out, but her mask never shifted and her eyes were glassy and dead, as though she was prime meat for carrion birds to poke at.

And then a lady appeared, beautiful and heaven sent. Hanako cleared her throat, turned away from the devil half man and nodded at her question.

"Mmm, I have a...proposal for her ears. If she wishes to hear it." She shot a side glance at the Ashen boy, clearly not wanting to speak to him again anytime soon. She couldn't appease him and...nor did she really want to. "But I didn't know that The Kleins were nocturnal, so that's good to know. I'll be on my way. "It was the only slight she could afford to say, given how lowly they all seemed to think of her.

[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]