gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Pride - BisexualMammoth HunterPromptober 2019
08-14-2020, 09:05 PM

She waited for the kid to pay attention to her,well this wasnt really her problem,she didnt know who the kid was and she held no benefit for this but she still had no muse to see a kid killing herself without knowing she was. At least she wanted to let the kid know how she died. Cruel but that was her,she never spoke stuff in pinks,she was to give the truth child or not. But at the end it was up to them to follow her advice or not.

"Maaaybe." She stared at her with a cold but annoyed expression,she wasnt in the mood to wast her time with dumb wolves. With the defeat of shit she just wants getting any kind of bullshit, this kid really seemed soo fool,and she wondered what kind of parents she had. Was she really being raised well? But what could she know? She didnt have and didnt want to have kids,they were all a waste of energy. And this kid made her reinforce how much she hated kids and how useless she saw them.

What if I don't wanna?" "You will die,as simple as that. And from death there is no return sweety." She said sighing. "But i guess your lil mind is too small to understand." She added looking down to her. "Huh I wonder what would be of you if you'd had been born in the empire,huhuhu you'll had already been beaten." She said smiling just taunting the pup. And no ,she had little tact with pups and she cared shit if she didnt. 'N Ma said I could." "Nice,then if you wanna see what dying is like i guess your mom wont say anything."

"Speech"