Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
08-15-2020, 06:43 AM

Sedna eyed the Mangroves with some trepidation, wondering if toothy fish and giant toothy lizards were ever found among their roots like in her mother’s stories, but she was quick to mask any concern, it wouldn’t do to be looking nervous with her new found promotion. She was, however, somewhat relieved that Armada weren’t expected to pull double time to cover Ashen’s borders too. Not that she wouldn’t make a habit of passing by, but to know it wasn’t expected was a blessing.

Her head bobbed along with her lengthened strides in silent acknowledgement of the locations listed. Her brows drew together though at the mention of carts and wheels, even the cellar had been a foreign concept to her, the earth being cold enough back home that they simply buried small portions of food in the earth and it was sufficient to keep it for a while without spoiling, even if it did, it was still sustenance in a pinch. "Sometimes I wonder if you’re speaking another language," she admitted with a smirk, "Cottages and carts and wheels and castles... I’m still not quite sure I know what those words mean, but I’m sure it’ll click eventu..." A familiar scent came to her on the breeze, enough to raise her hackles and cut her off mid-sentence. Her head dropped to the ground scenting, tongue pressed forward between silently snarling lips to taste the air, a low rumble grew in her chest. It didn’t seem the borders had yet been breached, truthfully, the coyotes weren’t even close enough to be considered a threat, but close enough to scent was too close in the Archer-Lyall’s books. If she had to guess, they were testing their luck, seeing how long they could hang around, how close they could get before they would no longer be tolerated. She looked to Sirius with a silently raised brow, all it would take was a nod and she would be after them.

"speech".

we wear red so they don’t see us bleed
[Image: mangomouse.jpg]