An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
08-15-2020, 03:29 PM

Hanako nodded, for some reason or another, certain in her choice. She could see where Azure was coming from though, his scepticism was understandable, but there was just something about this magpie that made Hanako want to scoop her up and take her home. Her personality shined so bright it was impossible to ignore her and there was a certain charm to her mischief, it reminded her of the banter she'd shared with Mortis. On the nose and a little blunt but well intention all the same. Maybe it was all a trick, a clever guise to gain her freedom, but could Hanako really blame the bird? They were quite alike, pulling out all the stops to put on a charming show to get whatever she wanted. Maybe the magpie sensed  they were kindred spirits, that or she thought Hanako was easy pickings,  just as Azure suspected.

The bird-for once- remained quiet and waited with baited breath.

"Mmm, I'm sure." Though the softness in her smile made it cleared she appreciated his concern. "I think I'll name her...." She tapped her chin with a paw, deep in thought. In the sunlight the magpie's black feathers shimmered a dazzling blue, like lapis lazuli. Oh! "Ruri!"

The magpie- Ruri- tipped her head, as if considering it then honked her approval for all to hear. At least she liked her given name more than Toshi did.

[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]