size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Mammoth HunterPride - BisexualBeeventVolcanoChristmas 2019Promptober 2019
08-15-2020, 04:22 PM
It'd been a good while since Corvus had really fought. Even at the raid by Winterfell, his fight against Ignis had hardly been what anyone could call a real fight - it'd been him having a tantrum at best, and the thought of that whole thing made him feel oddly uneasy. Maybe he needed to really focus on training again, and getting his mind off that stuff and focus on the future. His relationship with Twig was blossoming wonderfully, and with the return of Lyric he felt like she was happier than ever. He knew he needed to focus on that, and improving himself, now that things with Abaven were looking so bright.

Wearing his extremely goofy helmet, and much more attractive badger fur bracers that he and Twig had crafted together, he headed to the Battlefield. It'd been awhile since he'd gone this way and he wasn't entirely sure what to expect, but the sound of a male's call ringing across the flat plain caught his attention. Hurrying along toward the sound, he paused a good distance from the stranger and dipped his head in greeting. "Looking for a quick fight?" Obviously he was. What a stupid question. "My name's Corvus, I'm from Abaven."