size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
08-15-2020, 05:03 PM
”Um, I think so.” Whenever the chicken coop was cleaned out some of it was brought here, and it seemed somewhat frequent. Hopefully there would be a little. As Meadow finished and leaned back to speak Indy turned his bright blue eyes towards her. His tail wagged slowly as the topic grew more serious, but he listened easily all the same. His dark ears began perked and as she spoke they fell closer and closer to his skull. ”My heart is here.” As she trailed off Indigo shifted, and with careful, gentle, and affection motions the boy aimed to wrap his heavy arms around her wraith like shoulders in a loving embrace. Indy hadn’t known her that morning, but the boy knew that his garden wouldn’t be the same without her.

She accepted his offer easily, and he rendered her speechless. He grinned into her fur before releasing her, returning to his place and settling his gaze on hers. ”You’re welcome, I’m really happy to share.” He added with another good natured grin before returning to work. Their attention turned to the bare dirt before them and Meadow showed him what the holes would need to look like.

”Okay.” He agreed, his tail wagging excitedly once again as he carefully space and made the three separate hole before his attention was turned to the compost. The boy made his way to the other side of the fence where the greenhouse had an extension of a roof to keep the compost dry. Indigo heaved some into the bucket and returned to Meadow and the holes for their new roses. ”I’m so excited to get them in the ground.” He spoke with a smile as he added a bit of the plant food near each hole.

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.