An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
08-15-2020, 06:20 PM

And now she was a cur. Hanako said nothing, letting his insult sink in as he went onto say that she hadn't been dismissed. Except she had, did screaming GO and shoving her away mean nothing? Or would he go out of his way to take insult no matter what she said or did, twisting it to suit his nasty, cruel narrative? It certainly seemed so. More threats followed and whilst she didn't feel as though she was in immediate danger of losing any extremities he certainly seemed adamant on convincing her otherwise. Whether he did it or not didn't really matter to Hanako though, the fact that he wanted to was more than enough to curdle her insides, making her feel nauseous.  

And then he stomped off, having done his part ruining her, tearing her apart with tooth and claw from within. She hated him, it was a strange and new feeling, adding yet another layer to the pile of hurt building up inside of her. The woman soon took over, pulling Hanako's attention back to the here and now and Hanako offered her a polite head dip in greeting. The Ashen lady seemed to agree with the sentiment that she hadn't been dismissed and Hanako knew better than to argue otherwise and simply let it go.  Hanako wrinkled her nose a little at his name, as though it was an insult in and of itself. How could she not mind him when he'd been so awful to her? And if that was his way of not getting along then she shuddered to think how he treated his true enemies.

"I'm Hanako, I work for Sirius. I recently became a...spy of sorts for the Armada and I wanted to offer my services to you. My role isn't common knowledge since...well it would kind of defeat the purpose." She shrugged.  "And that's why I didn't say so before." She finished, idly wondering if these people even deserved her time and efforts. Klein superiority and her loyalty to the Armada aside she didn't really feel a pull to serve... Not that her body language said as much, her mask stayed on. Just about.

[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]