size
Large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
08-15-2020, 07:59 PM
That Sea is just a Gambler at Heart

Dómari paced as he waited, trying to order his thoughts into words. When Justice arrived he felt his stomach fall right out of his belly. How the fuck was he supposed to even start this conversation? Would it make him even feel better? Well, it was too late to back out now. Dómari took a deep breath.

"I've got some personal garbage I need air out and I you're the only person I feel I can tell. Aurielle would be disappointed if she knew and I don't really feel like I know anyone else that well." He didn't want to think about Aurielle giving him the face-of-great-disappointment over his paste behavior.

"When I left Celestial I did something stupid. There was a pretty girl, Razi Abraxas, and I met her at the lake and…" And I'm a stupid, horny moron. "One thing lead to another I lost my virginity and every time I see Aurielle's pups I wonder if I don't have some out there and I'm such a dead beat! I don't know how the fuck I screwed up like this but like… I don't know beat the shit out of me or something so I can process my fuck-uppery and not feel like coyote shit whenever I see those pups!"