Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-16-2020, 12:24 AM
Maybe his father would have been a Warlord, maybe he had been. He didn’t remember anything about the man. He just knew that he had been an accomplished warrior in the Ashen Empire’s army. Instead, he had died before Sirius had been born.

At her soft words, he reached over, and placed a paw against her own. The one her eyes had drifted to. “Hey. It was not your fault, never your fault. You did what you could to protect me from your family. You wanted me to rise from slave even sooner than I did. There's a reason you have my undying respect, Deathbelle.” He said softly, looking across, and up, and his childhood best friend. His best friend. His Deathbelle.

He took a drink from the tea before him with a sigh. No, he didn’t blame Deathbelle. In truth, he didn’t blame the Klein’s either. It was what it was, and he was now what he had made himself. Perhaps that was why he held contempt for slaves that did not learn and better themselves. Only had what you made yourself to be.