size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
08-16-2020, 12:36 AM
She had been ready to pass him by earlier, but now the wolf seemed more willing to talk to him. It was nice to see she apparently took her role seriously. Naiche waited while she got comfy, waiting for that important answer. On the gesture that he might join her he moved his rump in forward, keeping his front end still as his back legs moved under him. Naiche’s tail relaxed to one side. He honestly hadn’t been sure how much attention she wold give to him.

His background? Naiche wasn’t entirely sure how important that detail was. Honestly a part of him just wanted to be done and over with the past. It had some good points, but all the bitter ones were still to fresh in his mind. An ear flicked back irritably, not at her so much as himself. “I spent most of my time in a small band made up of my family. We traveled place to place. That was nice. I enjoyed seeing different sights.” That part at least had been good. “As mentioned, my fighting experience is pretty limited. There were not many of us after all. Honestly, I think my parents planned to focus more on instructing on fighting, but hey figured there was more time. We had no pack land to protect as one concern down” a bit of hesitation, “at least I think thats why. I didn't question them then, I just blindly trusted they knew best.”

“I learned how to hunt small game on my own. I’ve only hunted as a group twice. One of the most experienced hunters died on the second, the other was injured.” That felt better to say than mom and dad. “anyway, the group split up after that. Shortly after I became a lone wolf. At that point I got my lessons from just working at surviving.” Was all that information more than necessary? Hopefully it was enough. “So, mostly what I learned really was paying attention to the weather, and keeping sharp attention to scents and hearing.” It sounded pretty lame to him. Sounded like way to much talking too. Had he bored her?