Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
08-16-2020, 01:05 AM
“Oh of course Eligos, I always have time for you” she promised respectfully, offering the (much) taller wolf a smile and all of her attention. When he mentioned helping her with her work, she cast a glance back towards her work and frowned at it. There was still a lot of hard work left to do. She just wasn’t sure it was right to ask it of the Alpha.

“Well… I’m digging an irrigation system, which i’ll be able to control the input of water into - so I can decide how moist or dry I want the land to be. Plants like Meadowsweet i’ll plant closest to the entry point of the water, and plants like lavender will be the furthest away… but… never mind. I’m sorry, I tend to lecture when I get started. I’m laying down this bamboo to collect the water and bring it to my garden. I need it to be placed below water level. If you want to help with the digging that would be great. What… what did you want to speak to me about?”