size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
08-16-2020, 08:25 AM
She hadn’t shown any sign of falling asleep on him, nor directly comment on any part of his story itself. Naiche bobbed his head now to her words of what being alone had taught him. He knew the truth of that, he had never worked to be as aware of his surroundings when he had the safety of others to help him and now he was always more aware than he had been. Though thinking on it, since he had been here he had relaxed his senses to some degree. Certainly not as relaxed as the weak wolf with blind trust in family, but neither as on edge as having been alone.

“I was sleeping in the barracks.” It had been considerably better for sure than where he had run into Sirius. Now a personal one? It would mean time to himself if wolves were getting on his nerves. Mmm it meant time to himself if no one rude or no one of higher rank came to his den at least. It would be a long time till he should make much use of one anyway. Naiche would put training as top priority over rest. No mistakes allowed.

Naiche’s ears pricked up a bit at this new wolf’s name, Aslatiel. It wasn’t her name that caught his attention as much as her station, “Warlords daughter? So, she should be a good fighter then I’d assume.” He could not imagine the warlord allowing one of his kids to be week. As long as she didn’t turn out to be some overly young pup. If she was of similar age or older as Naiche she was probably better, but he could be wrong. Had being alone helped him more than he realized? Probably not enough for a honed fighter. Naiche didn’t mind losing a battle if it was against an overly skilled opponent that he could learn from.

A part of him was ready to charge into starting right away but perhaps Resin would like to go finish whatever it was she’d been doing before he had interrupted her. “I can go find a den then be ready right away,” Naiche firmly stated. He’d need to train daily, several times if possible. Not only did he intend to be good enough to prove himself, to be strong and useful to the pack but he would also attempt to not be at the lowest run of the ranking pool. The moment you quit trying to get better was when you start getting worse.