size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
08-16-2020, 08:54 AM
Naiche was willing to bet with the large wolves he would hopefully be sparring against he might be better against a bear next time.  Both for better fighting skills in general, and practice attacking giants.  This time he was still caught in between enjoying the sensation from remembering the fight.  Any mistake could of killed him, and could have gotten this other wolf killed.  Then the bad part was, he had made mistakes and it was only because the other wolf had experience they had both lived.

He would of made another comment but then Sirius appeared. He'd been too busy when fighting to notice anything else and wondered if Sirius had been able to see it.  On top of that once the fight was over he'd been too busy enjoying the rush to notice his approach.  He'd get better!

Naiche turned his body about to put the warlord as his main focus, but he wouldn't entirely forget the stranger.  He deserved thanks for saving his ass, especially at the end.  Thanking a strange wolf would come after reporting to the warlord.

"Sirius," did the wolf want to be addressed by name or station? He hadn't thought to ask that detail.  Naiche imagined if he should of done the other he would find out sooner or later. He was going to start with the strangers name but he still didn't know it.  "I spotted this wolf and the bear running towards the territory.  When the wolf hit the border to our territory instead of passing it he turned to risk the bear instead.  I didn't have more to go on than that but the bear wasn't allowing time for questions so I chose to help fight," his words spoken formally, aiming to just give the facts versus putting his own spin on it.

Things were calmer now and Naiche imagined he hadn't needed to question if this wolf was part of the pack with all the numerous hints. "He was respectful enough not to cross and bold enough to face the bear alone if he had too."  Those two things for the moment made the wolf of some worth. "He did good, drew blood on it more than once. I.." the one last word dragged out for a second, "was unable to connect a single bite."  He thought of mentioning how they had this wolf to thank for the bear not getting on their territory but it was also the wolf who had brought the bear here in the first place.