size
Large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
08-16-2020, 09:25 AM
That Sea is just a Gambler at Heart

Dómari felt flustered and embarrassed at the deluge of words that flew out of him but in some ways it felt better just to say everything that had been eating at him for the longest time. Guilt had dogged him ever since that night and the birth of Aurielle's pups had brought everything rushing to the forefront.

He nodded as Justice called him an idiot. Yes, he was definitely that. Though he was surprised she didn't seem all that bothered by his behavior. He was even more surprised that she'd been around the block when it came to the whole 'sex' thing. He felt some relief at her words that maybe he wasn't a dead beat dad but his mind wasn't content to just leave him alone. "But, if she was trying to catch a mate and come back to find me she never would've. I left Celestial right after that. What if she was looking for me and I wasn't there?"

Another thought suddenly crossed his mind and he felt a sudden anger kindle in his stomach. "She wouldn't have… used me for only pups right? Women don't do that." He wasn't sure why he assumed women were more noble when it came to sexual relations. Embarrassment stirred in with the anger. Had he just fallen for the woman's charms hook, line and sinker? Caught like animal in a snare. Baited like prey. No, no, he couldn't believe that. It was an accident. The whole thing was just one stupid accident and he was left without a way to make it right.

"Wait wait hold up. Are you saying that's the only time you've fucked someone? That one time?"

Dómari nodded and shrugged. "Yea. I mean it felt really good in the moment but it's brought me nothing but guilt ever since. Why would I want to do that again?" Not that he hadn't been tempted. He'd run across loners in heat before and took everything in him to turn and walk away. He didn't want to be responsible for a bunch of fatherless pups even for mind-numbing pleasure.

He replayed Justice's words. "Say, does juniper work for guys to? Like is there anyway I could make sure I don't accidentally father pups I'm not ready for?"