size
Small species
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KBeeventTreat 2019
08-16-2020, 12:13 PM
As a large wolf began to approach him Armando worriedly ran a paw over the spikes on his helmet. He'd taken great care to sharpen the mohawk of metal so that his head was protected, but the rest of him, the soft, squishy rest of him, was exposed to the elements. What he needed was armor to protect the rest of him. Perhaps a trail of sharpened spikes down the spine to make the thought of picking him up by the middle less appetizing? It was worth considering at any rate. He'd keep it in mind, maybe see what kind of attacks his opponents threw at him today.

The wolf addressed him politely - like an equal - which Armando took as a good sign. "Indeed I am. You?" Feigning confidence he wiggled his eyebrows at Kati and made a 'come get me' gesture. "Whadya say? I promise to go easy on you." Oh god please don't let him get eaten. Or stomped. Or stomped and then eaten.

Armando has a female tufted titmouse companion. It doesn't have a name because it's dumb and doesn't deserve one. Assume it's with him always.