Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
08-16-2020, 03:24 PM
His smile faltered when confronted with her confusion. Had she never heard that word before? How was that possible? That was easily his second favorite word after 'fuck' and it was as versatile as 'um' to boot. "Yeah, you know...shit. Like..." He drew a blank and ended up finishing lamely, "Shit." Jupiter had never had to explain such a - in his mind - basic word before. "I meant it as an expression of excitement, I guess, but the literal meaning is-" He was a grown ass man and he wasn't about to say 'poop' "The stuff you push out of your ass after a big meal." This was ridiculous. He shook his head as though shoving the conversation away. "It doesn't matter."

Happy to move on, Jupiter chuckled as Nuada took his joke further by rolling around in the stuff. "We could be twins," he teased as he stepped towards her and flicked a chunk of mushroom off her shoulder. As for what she could get away with... "Murder," he said with a serious nod. Ah, she'd asked him another question, hadn't she? He'd almost forgotten it watching her roll around. "Oh, uh, you asked how they might be fun, right? Some mushrooms can change the way you feel. Kinda like alcohol, I suppose, but differently. It's hard to explain without showing you. Some let people see things that aren't there. Some are aphrodisiacs. Others can make you believe you're a rock in a riverbed. All in all, they make you feel weird as fuck."

Before she could pop one in her mouth or something like that, he made a point to say, "These though? I'm willing to bet they're poisonous if you eat them."
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.