Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
08-16-2020, 07:04 PM

What met her silver eyes when the man stepped forth was another giant wolf, this one with an easy smile and lacking the fangs of the Fatalis line. The smile was answered with a wave of her tail, head cocking to the side ever so slightly, a grin tugging at the corners of her lips, though her eyes squinted at the edges, taking in the fresh wounds that littered his body. As he spoke, cogs turned in her mind and she tried to make it all make sense. At home, they knew it was pointless to shed the blood of allies, best to keep their strength for when it was needed. Time taken resting and recovering was lost strength for all. Surprisingly, the state of the stranger left a bitter hole in the pit of her stomach. What had she really gotten herself into? The Archer-Lyall wiped the look from her face with a full bodied shake, her tail continuing the wave when she was done, jaws restfully parted, tongue happily lolling, her smile more genuine for having heard he was new to the Armada. "I’m Sedna, I’m new here too.".

Knowing they were now pack gave her the confidence to move in closer, to bump her head to the underside of his chin in familial greeting, using the proximity to sneak a closer look at the deepest wound on his shoulder. She pulled back easily, as if she were only doing what was expected (where she was from, it was). "I’m not a designated healer here, but they gave me a garden all the same. I know some tricks from home, if you want to stop that from getting infected.". She was sure with a bit of looking it wouldn’t be a struggle to tack down some goldenrod, no matter what they called it here, and she still had some honey left over from her earlier experiments. "What was it that drew you to the Armada anyway?". She was casually scanning their surroundings, of course she could offer him willowbark if pain was a concern, but from her own experience she’d rather deal with it than endure the bitter taste. He hadn’t taken her up on her offer yet anyway.

"speech".

we wear red so they don’t see us bleed
[Image: mangomouse.jpg]