size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
08-16-2020, 07:19 PM

His humming was a bit soothing to her, not normally what she heard from strangers but it was gentle enough to where she barley even noticed. His mention of over the snow and ice made her think he was from another continent, but Aranea wouldn't prod him if that was all he wished to say about it. She crossed her paws, rubbing all sides to wash her paws and legs, and would follow after Sparhawk when she was ready. She wasn't much eager to jump in and follow him but was growing calmer and less alert as the time passed.

She wouldn't join him on the rock but would instead lay beside it in the grasses, facing him slightly. Her tail curled out from her body as most of her fur became wet from the stream and her tiny body. "I swam here from the east, I ran into some trouble where I'm from." Funny how this part of her past she cared little about and welcomed the story to almost any stranger, that was if they got her talking. "They shared different beliefs than me, I ended up leaving for my own safety before things became out of hand." Ironic how she found herself in her situation with her lover and her children though. Wouldn't that be considered dangerous, having pups so young and in the end her mate abandoning her? Guess she was more oblivious and immature than she thought.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead