ardent

You are unable to definitely identify the skeleton

Zoboomafoo

gems
size
build
player
09-01-2013, 03:33 AM

It wouldn't take long of breathing on the spot where the tongue was before it would melt. He could see it happen, the frozen ice start to slowly melt, water sliding down the ice shard. Then bam, he was free. But when the wolf had pulled away he went flying back. Zebu could not help but laugh a bit as the wolf went flying back, doing a single roll before he could catch himself and pull himself together. It had to of been the most action he had seen in days, it wasn't much but it would do. He stood there on his hind legs, head tilting as the wolf thanked him then proceeded to ask who and what he was. Of course. He would lift a hand and rub the back of his head with a smirk.
"The names Zonoomafoo, but most call me Zabu for short." He would start, giving a small nod of his head. "As to what I am, humans would call me a ring tailed lemur. Kind of like a monkey but I don't use my tail as much as they do." Perhaps he was already talking too much, if he was then oh well, the lemur didn't really care. It wasn't often he stopped to chat with others.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by WolfEyez <3