Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
08-16-2020, 07:38 PM

Sigrun’s presence, so far, had chased away any homesickness the Archer-Lyall may have been at risk of feeling and now was no different. It was an exchange that had played out a million times before, the casual trying to get one up on another, the good natured wrestles and banter, the camaraderie, and the inevitable collection of strays that crossed their paths. Though the older wolf didn’t have to really wonder who the actual strays were in this case, there was still something about the strange winged giant that felt like home.

Sedna smirked and allowed herself a snort when Mortis asked if they were sure. "Trust me, I’m not the sort to offer if I don’t mean it, it’d be gone already if I intended it for myself." She allowed herself another yawn, wondering if her niece would back her statement knowing her aunt was rarely one to lie, if ever. After all, she’d left the child hungry for the sake of a lesson more than once herself, there were always consequences, and her father was never the type to let his children suffer through them. Someone had to do it.

"speech".

we wear red so they don’t see us bleed
[Image: mangomouse.jpg]