Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
08-16-2020, 08:10 PM

Viper would become still rather abruptly, not in sync with Noir's own footsteps. Her own hard to gather and then she would step forward even a little too close but not to her acknowledgment. "Survive?" She questioned lightly trying to fully understand what he meant, "You mean like hunting and stuff? I've done that a long time but it's been gettin boring." Boring by herself that was. But she wouldn't admit that.

She was almost offended that he'd mention someone taking care of her because she was always proud of where her own home-grown survival skills had gotten her. Even if she remained uneducated and pup-like which was all just natural to her. "NO! I don't need no one. I ain't got no parents, no adults, and I did everything on my own!" Only for a short while was she raised by her mother, and then only a short time after that was she cared for by Elias that fed her but that was pretty much it. She never asked for help from others and she never would. Viper may have been twice his age but it was clear her mentality was much younger than his.

Walk "Talk" Think