Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
08-16-2020, 08:19 PM

The tiniest hint of yellow peeked out at her between the willow branches as she listened to his reasoning, it wasn’t so different to her own, close enough that she allowed herself a wry chuckle. "Our reasons may not be so different then. I challenged my mother for leadership, and she handed me my ass. I didn’t have to leave, but I needed to see who I could be away from her, and the rest of them. I’m not sure following suits me, but Mortis found us, and Sirius offered a home." She gave a non-committal shrug. It was what it was, but that didn’t mean it would always be. She knew Sigrun had come with her, she left on a promise from her brothers Vareth and Odin that they too would follow too, and unbeknownst to the Archer-Lyall, Sigrun’s brother had found his way here too. Who else was yet to follow?

Sedna motioned with her head towards the woody plant with its yellow tinged leaves. "Some say it means good luck, but it’ll help with the swelling and keep infection away if its applied to wounds." Her methods were more rudimentary than some, no thumbed companion to help . She stripped the leaves from one of the low shrubs branches with her teeth, her snout wrinkling with the taste as she chewed. She walked back to Ulric, speaking around the paste that was forming in her mouth, "-is migh- stung a but." It was warm, and moist, and smelled kinda funny, and would probably leave her tongue numb for a while. She used her tongue to push the mixture into the deeper cut on his shoulder, used to suffering growls and nips for her assistance, she wouldn’t falter if he did. Stepping back, she dragged her tongue across her teeth, noting the smaller punctures and deciding as long as they were kept clean they would do on their own, though her muzzle stilled pulled up on one side in sufferance for the bad taste. "I have some honey back at the den that will help too, though this close to the ocean, a daily swim will do you just as well."

"speech".

we wear red so they don’t see us bleed
[Image: mangomouse.jpg]