Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
08-16-2020, 08:33 PM

His explanation of "shit" was still quite confusing to her. How could something exciting be compared to their poop? She wouldn't get it but wouldn't ask again as she felt she would just be more confused if anything. Perhaps she'd learn more another day, because right now simply just didn't seem to be the right time.

If it was surprising, she knew the meaning of murder. Not that Jupiter would even flinch to larger words or those with strong meanings. There was a lot Viper didn't know, and compared to what other wolves knew, even yearlings, it was mediocre. "Oh yeah, I bet! I wouldn't even get in trouble!" Slightly a joke and slightly serious. She knew she wouldn't get away entirely with the blue fungus spread on her, but it was fun to think so. Even such a horrible thing as Murder "Who'am I ganna get?"

His attention back to the mushrooms, she wouldn't hesitate to take a look at the one he plucked off of her and the other's scattered and smashed on the ground like paint. She'd smell the tops and splats quickly, she couldn't even imagine putting one in her mouth, they smelled so bad! People eat these for fun? But he would insist that these ones were not for eating, in fact they would most likely kill her. She'd sneeze at the thought and smell, there was no way she would even think of putting these pieces of Jupiter on her tongue. Everything Jupiter knew and seemed to be teaching her were very contradicting especially to her learning and messed up mind. Lots of words new to her, alcohol, fuck, shit. And it should have been clear to Jupiter that she was entirely confused. Her mind more focused on what she understood was that you eat the mushrooms.

Her thoughts on how big and buff Jupiter looked, at least to her, would cloud her mind and she would easily change the subject. "How'd you get so strong?" she'd ask, reaching out with her nose toward his front chest and shoulder. She herself being a self-taught loner and caring for herself for so long paid a toll on her own frame. She was scraggly, thin, nothing beautiful as a girl should be. If that was even noticeable in the faint blue of the cave and the glowing splatter now on her dark coat.

Walk "Talk" Think