size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Samhain 20221K
08-16-2020, 10:42 PM

He was glad that the stranger he had stumbled upon was of the friendly sort and welcomed him to join him by the fire the was working from. Allegro padded closer as the ivory man introduced himself and he gave the man a friendly nod in return. "Pleasure to meet you, Skælingr. I'm Allegro." He settled down onto his haunches and watched as the man added some of the ash to the bowl he had been carrying and proceeded to stir it in to what looked to be tree sap. Allegro watched the process curiously for a while, but didn't question what he was doing since he didn't want to interrupt or make him put down the stick he was using as a tool to stir. Once he did put it down though and listened to the question of what he was doing out in this thicket he gave a nod to confirm the man's guess. "That's one of the main reasons. I have been out and about much lately so I mostly just wanted to get out and stretch my legs, but I figured if I did some hunting then at least it'd be a productive outing." He nodded toward the bowl that Skælingr had been working from and asked, "What're you making there?"

"Talk"