Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
08-16-2020, 10:54 PM

When he mentioned his attempts at learning herbs she chuckled again easily. "Sometimes, I wish I’d been given the chance to let it slip out of my mind, but it was the family legacy, it was expected, from me at least." It was hard to assess injuries through thick fur, and males were far more likely to hide what they were carrying out of pure pride, though she didn’t get that vibe from Ulric, taking in the scar he indicated to with a nod. "Any other concerns though? Are you comfortable, or do you think you’ll do ok with a bit of rest?" She was never much of a one for doing more than the bare minimum when it came to healing, sometimes too much intervention slowed down the natural processes.

Thanks were a new in the young wolf’s life. Expectations were what she had grown with and gratitude was shown with physical touch and relevant postures, but she wasn’t entirely opposed to this new way of things being done. "It didn’t smell like you’d crossed the borders yet..." Her observation was a casual one, not at all accusatory in its nature. "If you need a den, we have a spare, its not far from here," She wasn’t used to the seperate nature of sleeping arrangements in the Armada, her family all sharing one den and sleeping in a big pile through the coldest nights, and under the open air in milder weather. "My niece, Sigrun and I share a den, but there was one already made, a bit of a squeeze for two but it might suit if you need it." There was no expectation, eventually the plan had been to use it for storage but it currently stood empty. "I prefer to be closer to this place in all honesty, it reminds me of home."

"speech".

we wear red so they don’t see us bleed
[Image: mangomouse.jpg]