Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
08-17-2020, 12:58 AM

Sedna spared herself a smirk for the plucky little rodent, her stance relaxing and her head lowering in silent apology to the squirrel that had been burdened with the fallout of her mistakes. She sighed heavily, "I imagine you already do more than your fair share, but do you want to help her? Maybe try to get some memory back, or at least hold onto the new ones?" The hard edge was gone from her voice. She was trying to be better, really she was, but there had always been something about the Avalon that put the Archer child on edge. After all, she was her mother’s daughter. Sedna closed the distance between them, nudging her cold nose unsympathetically into the brown girls ear. She had the look of so many Archers but she lacked the height. Maybe under other circumstances, they could have even been friends. "Get up, I won’t hurt you... this time." The latter was added with a smirk, and a tease in her tone. It wasn’t like the Archer-Lyall to make promises like that, but she figured when faced with a chance to at least somewhat atone for one of her previous misdeeds, well, she’d be a fool to pass it up, and it wouldn’t hurt to have the other woman thinking she owed her one.

"speech".

a monster, a monster, and it keeps getting stronger
[Image: mangomouse.jpg]