Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
08-17-2020, 01:18 AM

The question was simple enough, what the Archer-Lyall hadn’t expected was the gut-churning blackness that roiled in her chest and begged her to give the girl the answer that she wanted. As a healer, she tried to do minimal harm (well, most of the time, as long as it suited her... there was still the incident with the nightshade rabbits, but that was a secret between herself and a dead man, and this one little incident that she thought had been dealt with but clearly hadn’t and she was yet to decide which way she would jump on this one...)

She looked the other woman in the eyes blankly, giving into her darkness just this once, after all, playing nice was so exhausting and she had more than had her fill of that lately. "I’m the reason you can’t remember me, or anyone else." She answered flatly, not bothering to see what effect her words had she turned her attention back to the squirrel on her back. "Chaga mushrooms, just a bite, daily. They grow up birch trees. You do know which trees are birch, don’t you?" Her tone was condescending.

All these emotions were exhausting to the girl and she still had a long way to travel. Her eyes passed over the Avalon once more, before turning as if she had never run into the woman in the first place. She continued north, entrusting the broken animal to her caring companion. Hopefully they would have the sense to stay away from the Armada, and if they happened to scent Sedna on the breeze they would turn around and go the other way. It would work out best for everyone that way.

Sedna exit

"speech".

a monster, a monster, and it keeps getting stronger
[Image: mangomouse.jpg]