Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
08-17-2020, 08:47 AM

It felt strange to just go back to normal, every day life after her revelation with Resin. The knowledge that someone she loved in fact loved her in return absolutely turned her world up side down in the very best way possible. It put a new spring in her step and new lightness to her whole demeanor. Without a doubt she was "on cloud nine" as they say. When she came to Boreas it had been out of pure desperation and a lack of anywhere else to go. She had gotten close to ending her life again and again. To think about the place that she had been made where she was now all that much more unbelievable. She had a home where she had been able to build relationships and improve her skills to the point where she had been able to earn a place in the higher ranks of the pack. She had thought that had been enough to make her happy, but now that she had someone to care for that cared about her in return... she realized that this was what happiness actually felt like.

She trotted along the beach on her normal early morning patrol route. Of course there wasn't a whole lot to defend along the edge of the pack that led into the ocean, but she liked seeing the view from here and it was a way for her to cut across to the far side of the Sea's Plain so that she could continue along that side of the border. It was a nice way to stretch her legs in the morning if nothing else and get her muscles warmed up before she began her training or any other tasks she had planned for the day. However, once she got about halfway down the beach, a scent that was unknown to her caught her attention and made her slow her pace. A pale, wheat colored male came into view and after another moment of investigating his scent she decided this must be a new member that she hadn't had the chance to meet yet. There had been quite an influx of new members lately so she was happy that she had happened to come across him.

"Hello there!" she called to him to get his attention as she got closer to get his attention, offering the stranger a smile as her tail wagged gently behind her. She slowed to a stop a couple feet from him and gave him a small dip of her head. "Sorry to bother you, I just noticed you while I was doing my patrol and wanted to take the chance to introduce myself. I'm Tamsyn, I'm the General for the Armada."

"Talk" Think