Master Hunter (295)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy

Halloween 2020 - Witches HutValentines 2020
08-17-2020, 03:45 PM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2020, 03:52 PM by Cairo II.)

Cairo chuckled at Ulric’s remark, nodding at his armor and bracers as he said, “I crafted my armor, and these bracers. The armor was my first piece and I had the help of Aurielle’s mate, Red. He got me started on the hobby.”

He looked around at their surroundings, then nodded to a rise a little bit away from the kill site. “If we put him head down on his back on that rise, when we field dress him, the innards should roll out onto the ground. It’ll be a lot easier though, if we remove the head so the blood can run freely, and the esophagus can be pulled out of the neck.”

He placed the tip of one bear claw on the deer’s neck and made a deep cut, working his way through the throat, jugular, and esophageal tube to the bone, then ringed the neck all the way round at the base of the head before taking a good grip on the antlers with his jaws, pressing a paw on the neck just so, and wrenching. The skull popped free with some effort, and he set the head and its antlers aside.

“If you grab that back leg and I take the other, he should drag pretty easily now.” Cairo grabbed the leg he’d chosen and once Ulric took his, heaved into the leg and began to pull to the field dressing site.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think