Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
08-17-2020, 04:37 PM

Sedna openly skipped when a voice came out to correct her, a mirthful giggle filling her chest as her eyes finally fell on the chocolate coated man. "Of course, I’m Sedna," she answered at the drop of her mother’s name. After all, who else would dare to be so openly blasphemous in his presence. It was all but known the Archer’s lived to be thorn in the Emirate’s side without ever going so far as to fuel an outright war... especially now there were children shared between them. "how good of you to recognise family so easily, why, I wasn’t quite sure myself when I caught your scent." Her head cocked to the side brazenly. She knew she was playing fire, but this was a child that would readily poke a bear for the fun of it, the Selwyn was a wolf just like she was. "How is our Holy Father? It has been a long time since I last attended... well, you know." If he was here she doubted he had been any more faithful than she.

"speech".

we wear red so they don’t see us bleed
[Image: mangomouse.jpg]