gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Volcano
08-17-2020, 09:52 PM

It only took a few moments for her silent pleading to be answered with his invitation, which delighted her into an excited screech and a quick, chaste kiss on his cheek. "I would love to go with you!" She said, her white tipped tail waving happily behind her, making her whole body wag and wiggle with the force of it. The resulting gait was basically the canine version of the twist as she danced around him in excited circles. "It's gonna take a long while to get there, huh? Let's start now!" Azariah was all too eager to get them moving toward his home, if only to extend her visit with the male and see his home. She would have to keep its location in her mind so she could find Ulric later. Her dainty paws hadn't made a sound against the earth aside from the whisper of a thud, until now, she pranced at him, slapping her paws on the ground in a playful charge of sorts. Suddenly, the girl had the zoomies, and she couldn't think of a better way to fix them than to run around in circles and wait for him to lead the way.

--End thread?--
Walk. "Talk." Think. "Umbra."
Art by MONSTER

Click character icon to see their profile.
Discord Bird#1780 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!
Bite Warning! Azariah will bite out of fear or anxiety, please be careful with her!
Ulric Adravendi & Fam may crash any of Azariah's threads regardless of tags! <3