Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
08-18-2020, 12:09 AM
“Thank you Eligos” she said, glancing up at the black-gold face with a smile, before moving back to her makeshift pipes, and grabbing the next from the pile. Once he dug a section, she would begin laying the next one down, and cementing it into place, well he dug the next patch. As they worked, Eligos would get into why he had come here.

It was very true that her entry into the pack had been a bit of a mess. It was more a cry for help then a proper joining, and Eligos has risen to the moment. When he continued on, telling her he wanted her to stay - not because of her attachment to Pyrrhic, like she assumed, but on her own merits.

She paused, and looked up at him again. This time in wonder. He had stunned her. She blinked, trying to find her words. The truth was, there were no sweeter words that he could have offered to her. She had accepted her place as Py’s mate, as a mother, and would do what she could to support the pack. She never thought she would be offered esteem for her own knowledge and expertise. To be wanted for who she was.

“Eli… I don’t know what to say. Of course I planned to stay and build my life here, for as long as you wanted me here. Thank you, for your support. I would want to be a healer in your pack, to work my way up your ranks as best I can, and support your pack. This is my home now, and I want to do whatever I can to support Aerie.”