ardent

FIRE IN THE WATER

Karmen

gems
size
build
player
09-01-2013, 10:30 AM

As the sweltering waters enbosomed Karmen's body, she sighed in content, closing her eyes as the temperature change mingled with all of her sensitive nerves. The heat nursed her delicate paws and soaked into her skin, curled the tips of her gold hairs and revealed the voluptuous bone structure she was blessed with. Karmen didn't expect anyone to come across her, but she was caught by surprise as she heard a footsteps directly behind her.

The man was tall - easily taller than Karmen - and had a long, handsome face with two different coloured eyes: one of blue, the other amber, and both had wicked claw-like markings encasing them, either of sooty gray or bronze. Minus his detailed facial complexion, he was adorned in white hairs that fit snug against his lean legs and muscular chest. He spoke to her in a deep, monotone voice, asking her why she was all alone. She perked her ears while her green gaze crawled up his limbs and to his face once again - she smirked.

Karmen climbed out of the basin on the opposite side of where the stranger stood, sitting on the edge with her slender back towards him, turning her head over her petite shoulder blade as she allowed him to drink in her wet curves. She was a picturesque china doll, a golden geisha, and to deny her beauty was to be folly - even the densest of wolves could admit to it. "I am waiting for a tall, filthy, devilishly attractive man to come find me, fall in love with me, and then spoil me with all the riches and power in the world." She spoke to him like she was singing in a smokey bar, with a rich and decadent voice. A look of subtle disappointment and disgust touched her face as she continued,"But I highly doubt that will be happening anytime soon."

talking to you