gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
08-18-2020, 04:56 AM
Toxicity was just as impressed with their younger siblings as Venom was, though probably less so by her own evaluation. Venom wouldn’t completely give up on Chimera, but she had resigned Incubus to his fate. Siren didn’t even deserve to be acknowledged, Chi seemed to have an odd affinity for her anyway. Maybe he’d bite down on her too hard and that would be the end of it anyway.

Venom was a bit less perturbed by her mother’s promiscuity with her sibling. She was a Klein and Venom never considered their mother anything close to an Abraxas. At one point she respected her mother, loved her beyond reason. When Archon died everything changed. ”She fell when father did.” Venom gave her assessment. ”Her ‘divinity’ stemmed from Archon. With him gone it’s no wonder she has lost her grace.” What did they do though? Deathbelle held no ill will towards them, they were still her daughters and her devotion to them was still apparent. She was no goddess or vessel of Abraxas that was certain. ”I want her to give me the throne in the fall.” She revealed her plan, the seasons were flying by. Venom wanted to take Belle’s place, but she wasn’t ready yet. She had to gather her allies, she needed to be able to trust more than her sister or Sirius. Though both were nothing to bat an eye at.
[Image: ven-sig.png]