gems
size
Small
build
Light
player

Snake EyesVolcanoChristmas 2019
08-18-2020, 08:58 AM
His own greeting was just as respectful, something that she appreciated. While following another wolf had initially been a strange concept to her, she'd quickly gotten used to Acere's rule and she knew he ruled with kindness rather than intimidation. Her own rule would likely be different, if she was ever given the chance - though luckily for her, she had little interest in reigning over anyone besides herself. She raised her brows in question as he began to speak, explaining he wanted to know if she had any ambitions to climb higher. "Truthfully, I haven't thought much about it. My life, before Winterfell, before Song - was very... complicated," she explained, in the slightly dismissive manner that suggested she didn't want to elaborate. It'd been a much different life than she led now, and she wanted to leave those things behind her as best as she could. "And I've honestly been enjoying the simplicity and comfort of life here. Let me get my bearings a bit more and branch out before I decide if I want to climb higher. I'm not certain I do yet, but I've always been... ambitious." Perhaps not in this exact moment, but an idle life didn't suit her and she had a feeling that eventually she would no longer be content with the monotony of her position.