gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-18-2020, 12:58 PM

With One Fel Swoop

Aureus clarified what she already knew and Fel actually grinned as she brought her gaze to him. "No, I'm not going to leave again." Her mission was complete. Or as complete as it could be. Their missing family members would never be found. Most likely they were dead and gone.

Eligos sighed. She knew that she was exasperating sometimes. Especially now simply because she didn't know where she stood with him. He was angry at her and she understood, but she still loved him. Loved all of them. It wasn't pleasant to be on the receiving end of his disappointment. Eventually he softened some and admitted that it would be good to be together again. It sparked a bit of hope within her and she nodded. It was already good to be together.

When asked after her path in the pack, the marbled woman tilted her skull first to one side then the other, contemplating her wishes before voicing them. "I wish to be your council, if you'll have me. I fight. I hunt. I have no qualms doing the unsavory things that others might turn from. Whatever gap you need me to fill, I'll do so." She was open to anything. Fel wasn't stupid. Any skill that was required of her, she would learn and hone for the progress and prosperity of the pack.

"Speech"

[Image: mZorPt0.png?1]
Fel can often be a very...mature character. Be aware.