An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - AsexualValentines 2020VolcanoDream Weaver
Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-18-2020, 01:24 PM
For the first time in possibly all her life, Toxicity felt as if someone in her family understood her. She had no problem with sharing her opinions more freely with her sister, confiding in her secrets that had not ever graced her lips before. Veonom finally came forward with a thought: their mother fell with Archon's passing. Tox's eyes fell on Venom's form for a split second, widened slightly with this revelation. She quickly tore her gaze away to look into the distance. Toxicity remained silent for some time before she finally spoke again. "I... hadn't considered that before," she admitted. "But it makes sense. It bothers me, then, that she still has his sigil with her." Maybe she could convince Obi to steal it in the night- some night when their mother was loafing within another's den.

"Fall," Tox repeated as her sister revealed her plan. "I can hardly wait, though I guess it gives me time to prepare. I still need to become someone better if I wish to stand by your side when you take the throne."